Introducing the Clearlift "Lunchtime Laser FaceLift?
ClearLift is a virtually painless, non-ablative alternative to skin resurfacing that is safe for all skin types. These fast and effective treatments give patients visible results with no downtime! Dr. Rosanne Mayhew calls ClearLift the lunchtime facelift because treatments are quick and patients can return to their normal routine right away.
ClearLift has been seen on The View, Dr Oz, The Doctors, and featured in The NY Post, Harper’s Bazaar and more! Utilizing state-of-the art fractional, non-ablative technology, ClearLift reverses the superficial signs of aging with absolutely no downtime.
With ClearLift, Dr. Mayhew can virtually erase fine lines and wrinkles while firming and tightening even the most delicate areas around the eyes, mouth, neck and chest.
ClearLift’s innovative technology delivers controlled dermal heating deep beneath the surface of the skin. The outer lay of the skin is left completely unharmed – all stages of healing and skin repair occur underneath the epidermis.
- FAST – A full face treatment typically takes about 20 minutes
- Virtually Pain-Free – No numbing is required
- No Downtime – Immediately return to daily life
What is ClearLift?
- ClearLift is a state-of-the-art non-ablative alternative to traditional skin resurfacing. This treatment improves fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation issues.
- ClearLift also stimulates new collagen formulation, which can help plump and lift the skin.
What Areas Can ClearLift Treated?
- ClearLift is a full-face treatment safe for even the most delicate areas– including the skin around the eyes, neck, mouth and chest.
- ClearLift Treats:
- photo-damage and sun-damage
- puffiness and dark circles under the eyes
- large pores
- fine lines and wrinkles
- skin laxity
- dark scars
- onychomycosis (toenail fungus)
- Addressing “Tech Neck”
The proliferation of mobile devices has lead to a relatively new phenomenon called “Tech Neck.” This refers to the wrinkles on the neck and chest caused by continually looking down at your mobile device.
ClearLift is uniquely designed to treat the signs of “Tech Neck.” This non-ablative resurfacing treatment can treat the delicate neck area, smoothing away those pesky wrinkles!
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
- Dr. Mayhew will work with you to customize a treatment plan that will help you meet your personal goals. She typically recommends a series of 3-5 treatments every 3-4 weeks for optimal results.
When Will I See Results?
- Patients often see noticeable results after just the first treatment. The appearance of the skin continues to improve after each session, which optimal results in about 3-6 months. Results will vary depending on the condition of your skin.